The 2019 event will take place July 18-20. Registration opens March 1, 2019
Wednesday: July 18, 2018
- All day – Enjoy the village of Clayton and the surrounding area.
- All day – Raft out and swim at either Potters Beach or Picton Beach.
Thursday: July 19, 2018
- All day – Boldt Castle and Singer Castle tours are available.
- All day – Boating. Local volunteer passengers available to show you around our waterway.
- All day – Tour the Antique Boat Museum.
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Participant Registration in the Picton Room at the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel.
- 5:00p.m. -9:00 p.m. – Street party on Riverside Drive. Party and enjoy the boats on display.
Friday: July 20, 2018
- All day – Watch the offshore boats arrive at the Clayton Harbor Municipal Marina.This is a great opportunity to see the boats and meet the drivers!
- All day – Boldt Castle and Singer Castle tours are available
- All day – Explore the beautiful Town of Clayton. This special evening features great music, a display of boats and lots of fun.
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Participant Registration in the Picton Room at the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel.
- 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Meet the drivers. Boats on Display in the water at the Clayton Harbor Municipal Marina, Antique Boat Museum and Mary Street Docks.
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Stroll the Streets of Clayton and enjoy all it has to offer.
- 9:00 p.m. on – Enjoy music at several Downtown bars and restaurants.
Saturday: July 21, 2018
2018 POKER RUN ROUTE MAP **Click Here To Download A PDF**
- All Day – Fun and Excitement by the water and shopping in beautiful Clayton.
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Saturday morning Captains’ Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:45 a.m. – Start your engines and Boats leave the Dock!
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:15 – Staging begins in front of 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel, heading West to Bartlett Point. Watch the start of this spectacular event from any point along the shore of beautiful Clayton, NY.
- 10:00 a.m. – POKER RUN STARTS
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. First Stop at Cape Vincent, NY.
- 11:30 a.m. – Restart from Cape Vincent
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Second Stop & Lunch at Frink Park Pavilion, Clayton, NY.
- 2:00 p.m. – Engines start again leaving out of Clayton
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Third Stop in Ogdensburg, NY.
- 3:30 p. m. – Restart from Ogdensburg
- 4:30 p.m. – Last Stop and arrive back in Clayton Harbor Municipal Marina.
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Cocktail Hour at 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel.
- 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. – Saturday banquet and dinner, entertainment, poker awards, and auction.