Registration Now Open!
All boaters will need to complete the online Entry Form and submit with payment to Pay Pal. The entry fee is $650, which includes the driver and a crew of one. Additional crew will be charged at the rate of $125 per person. These fees include your entry fee for the poker run, custom 1000 Islands Charity Run T-Shirt, Captain’s gift, attendance at Friday night gala, breakfast, lunch and reception on Saturday and attendance at awards banquet and auction on Saturday night. The fee also INCLUDES 2 nights dockage at the new Town of Clayton Docks with your registration. The $650 entry fee must be paid at the time of registration. Additional crew can be added until June 24, 2017.
Note: Proof of insurance for boats is required with your entry in a pdf format and must be emailed to email@example.com by May 31, 2017.
Add Additional Participants To Existing Registration:
Additional participants can be added at $125 each. Click on the donate button below and enter the total amount due (# of participants x $125)
Please include your Boat Name & Names of Additional Attendees in the Field Below The Dollar Figure!!!
Cancellation before June 1, 2017, will result in forfeit of $100 deposit. Cancellations after June 1, 2017, will forfeit all registration fees. There will be no partial rebates for unused dockage or non-participation in any 1000 Islands Charity Run Events.
Fees & Prizes:
Entry Fee – $650 per boat includes driver and a crew of one.
$125 each for additional crew registered
Prizes awarded to Top 3 Poker hands
- Entertainment and excellent food
- Assigned Dock in the new Clayton town marina for Friday and Saturday nights
- Convenience–one block away from downtown restaurants, pubs and shops
- A Captain’s gift from 1000 Islands Charity Run
- Participation in the Poker Run, a five card poker hand
- Event T-shirts
- Free Trailer parking
All Crew Participants Enjoy:
- Wednesday is Potters Beach day. Float and boat.
- Thursday day, castle tours are available, Thursday night is a cocktail party location TBS. Day time tours of the Antique Boat Museum. See where it all started!!
- Friday Dinner and party with a band or 2 at O’Briens and Stroll the Streets. Boats on display on the streets and in Frink Park on the water
- Saturday morning Captains’ Breakfast
- Saturday Lunch in Alexandria Bay, NY
- Saturday banquet dinner, entertainment, poker awards and auction
- $135 wristband for all meals and land based events