Click on the Images to Enlarge
Suggested Viewing Areas for Spectators on Land:
- Anywhere along the water in Downtown Clayton
- Anywhere you can see the break wall in Cape Vincent
- Anywhere along the water in Downtown Alex Bay
Suggested Viewing Areas for Spectators on the Water:
Please be extra careful if you’re boating on the River over the weekend as boat traffic will be heavy – and fast in places. & please stay clear of the channel when your boat is not in motion!
- Morning Run – Head of Grindstone Island or Carleton Area
- Afternoon Run – Goose Bay, Chippewa Bay or Singer Castle Area
Uncle Sam’s Boat Tours is providing boats for the “Waves of Wishes” Tours which will provide spectators with two different opportunities to see the Poker Run firsthand and be right in the middle of all the action! The first Boat Tour will depart the docks in Clayton at 9:45am and the second from Alexandria Bay at 1:45pm.
2023 Spectator Schedule of Events
Click here for the schedule!